INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The purpose of this document is to give you information on the processing of your personal data in keeping with the laws on personal data protection, especially the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”).
Headquartered at Nivky 67
750 00 Přerov III - Lověšice
Org. ID: 05533139
As an administrator of personal data, JAP FUTURE, s.r.o. fully respects your right to protection of private and personal data. We process your personal data for legitimate purposes and only for a demonstrable legal reason and do so in keeping with applicable law.
The processed personal data are always appropriate, relevant and limited to the scope necessary for the purpose of processing. Personal data that allow identification of its subject are stored no longer than necessary for the purpose of processing.
JAP FUTURE, s.r.o. processes your personal data only in a way that ensures proper security of personal data, including its protection by appropriate technical or organizational measures against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Purposes and legal reasons to process personal data
Based on legitimate interest, JAP FUTURE, s.r.o. processes personal data for the following purposes:
- to fulfil purchase contracts with a buyer regarding sale of goods and services, including delivery of goods and resolving rights regarding liability for defects and action taken by the administrator before conclusion of such a contract.
- for meeting the company’s obligations under public law
- for commercial communication regarding its own products and services to customer contacts received in connection with selling goods or services (customer exception according to § 7 paragraph 3 of the act on certain services by the information company)
We also directly provide you with information about processing of your personal data in specific cases as we collect it. If we process personal data for other purposes than those mentioned above, we will always notify you of such processing.
Recipients of personal data
Personal data processed by JAP FUTURE, s.r.o. may be made accessible to the following parties:
- In some cases, we work with external entities (“processors”) who process your personal data for JAP FUTURE, s.r.o. Processors always process your personal data based on a processing contract. Processors for JAP FUTURE, s.r.o. are carefully selected to ensure that the processed personal data are protected according to applicable law.
- Personal data (and things such as camera system recordings) may also be provided to entities such as law enforcement authorities, in justified cases.
JAP FUTURE, s.r.o. does not transfer personal data beyond the EU or to international organizations, and it does not make automated individual decisions.
Rights of the data subject in regard to processing of personal data
In addition to withdrawal of consent (if processing of personal data is done based on consent), you further have the right to request from JAP FUTURE, s.r.o.:
- To access personal data regarding you and to receive a copy of it from JAP FUTURE, s.r.o.
- Correction or change to personal data.
- To limit processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- if you deny the accuracy of personal data, for the time necessary for JAP FUTURE, s.r.o. to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
- you refuse deletion in the case of unlawful processing of personal data,
- you request personal data to determine, exercise or defend your rights when JAP FUTURE, s.r.o. no longer needs your data,
- if you have objected to processing in the legitimate interest of the Administrator until it is verified that the Administrator’s legitimate reasons outweigh protection of your rights.
- Objection to processing if the processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator or is necessary for performance of a task in the public interest or the exercise of public power.
- The right to portability, which can be exercised only in the case of automated processing necessary for fulfilment of a contract or based on your consent.
- Deletion of your personal data.
To exercise your rights, you can contact the person responsible for protection of personal data at JAP FUTURE, s.r.o. by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org